Winter Initiation – Saturday, April 8, 2023
9 a.m. @ 556 South State
With the university’s change in having all freshmen now rush during the winter semester, this semester will now provide the larger freshmen class that we’ve traditionally welcomed in the fall.
For more information, please contact Mitchell Bieniek (email@example.com).
8th Annual Membership Meeting and Golf Outing – Saturday, April 22, 2023
- Saturday, April 22, 2022 (schedule below)
- Lake Forest Golf Club
- Shotgun start with mixed foursomes of alumni and actives; alumni are also welcome to bring their HS-aged sons as playing partners (note: you still need to pay for them)
- Fee: $125 per golfer covers: 18 holes and a cart, driving range, a BBQ buffet and also helps cover the cost for the actives
- 50/50 Raffle
SCHEDULE for Saturday, April 22, 2022
- 9:00 AM - 9:45 AM -- Meet at golf course clubhouse; use of driving range
- 10:00 AM -- Shotgun
- 3:00 PM BBQ buffet, drinks and socializing at Lake Forest; trophy awarded to winning foursome
- 3:30 PM – Annual Meeting at Lake Forest
Note: Active participation is paid for by the alumni association. You can also support an active or high school age son's participation for $75 whether you are a participating golfer or not.
Please remit payment to: Checks made out to: Peninsular Society of ADPhi at the course or (preferred) send payment to: Donate Tab indicating "Golf Outing in added message"
Fall Initiation – TBD
TBD @ 556 South State
Class Sponsor: TBD
More details to be announced.